Registration Sponsored By:
- Registration materials will be available for onsite pick-up from the AUVSI registration area located on the concourse level (level L1) of the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. Registration materials will NOT be mailed.
- A government-issued photo ID and your printed registration confirmation (sent via email to you when you registered) are required to claim your registration materials.
- To print your badge and tickets, scan the barcode on your confirmation at one of the onsite ExpressPass stations. You may also look up your registration by entering the five digit Badge ID number.
ONSITE REGISTRATION HOURS
AUVSI's registration, located on the concourse level (level L1) of the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, will be open during the following hours:
|Monday, 15 August
1200 - 1830
Tuesday, 16 August
0730 - 1830
Wednesday, 17 August
0730 - 1700
Thursday, 18 August
0730 - 1700
Friday, 19 August
0730 - 1300
Not able to attend? Substitutions are allowed within the same company. The original registrant may make these changes online until Thursday, 11 August. After this date all substitutions must be made onsite.
Badge swapping or badge sharing is not permitted.
All cancellation requests must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax +1 703 845 9679, ATTN: Registration. Cancellations will not be accepted by phone. Cancellations will be acknowledged by email. If you do not receive an acknowledgement within two weeks of sending in your cancellation please contact AUVSI to verify receipt at +1 571 255 7789.
Cancellations received by Friday, 22 July, will receive a 75% refund; after this date there will be no refunds made. There will be no refunds for no-shows.
Civilian/Industry —Open to anyone.
Government/Active Duty Military —Open to anyone who is a current member of their country’s military, or who works for their country’s local or federal government. Government contractors and retired military personnel are considered Civilian/Industry.
Speaker —Open ONLY to those selected to give a technical or poster presentation. The speaker fee is only valid for one speaker per presentation.
Student —Open to anyone who is a full-time student at an accredited college or university. Undergraduate participants must be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours or more per quarter/semester during spring and fall 2011 to be considered students. Full time enrollment criteria established by an accredited institution or curriculum will apply to graduate students. A photocopy of a full-time student ID, with current semester validation, will be required for verification.
Civilian/Industry, Government/Active Duty Military, Speaker and Student includes:
- All conference sessions
- Entrance to the exhibit hall Tuesday through Friday
- All food functions in the exhibit hall, which include daily lunch and afternoon breaks with exhibitors, and the Tuesday Opening Reception
- Thursday Night Networking Event -- AUVSI's Global Getaway
- AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems North America 2011 Online Proceedings (available after the conference ends)
- The nonmember fee includes one year membership for the, Civilian/Industry, Government, Speaker and Student full registration category only.
Exhibit Hall Only —Open to those wishing to visit the exhibit hall only at AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems North America 2011. This registration category also applies to friends and family members who wish to accompany a conference attendee into the exhibit hall. Exhibit Hall Only registrations are available by the day, or as a four-day pass.
Daily Exhibit Hall Only includes:
- Tuesday: Entry into the Exhibit Hall; includes Networking Lunch, Afternoon Break, and Reception
- Wednesday: Entry into the Exhibit Hall; includes Networking Lunch, Afternoon Break
- Thursday: Entry into the Exhibit Hall; includes Networking Lunch, Afternoon Break (DOES NOT INCLUDE THE THURSDAY NIGHT NETWORKING EVENT -- AUVSI'S GLOBAL GETAWAY)
- Friday: Entry into the Exhibit Hall; includes Networking Lunch
- Four-Day Exhibit Hall Pass: All the above
EVENING EVENT TICKETS
Except where noted above, tickets to the evening events must be purchased separately either in advance online or during onsite registration.
- Thursday Night Networking Event -- AUVSI's Global Getaway: $85
- AUVSI Foundation Party with a Purpose: $85
- AUVSI Foundation Party with a Purpose - Donation Only; Not Attending: $85
- AUVSI Foundation Party with a Purpose - Individual Benefactor (includes 1 ticket and recognition on the AUVSI Foundation website): $185
- AUVSI Foundation Party with a Purpose - Block of Tickets (purchase 10 tickets and receive 1 free ticket for a total of 11): $850
- AUVSI Foundation Party with a Purpose - Student (must be registered for the conference under the student category): $35
Note: AUVSI members registering at the member rate for AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems North America 2011 will not automatically renew your membership. The member registration fee is at a discounted rate and does not include membership renewal. You may renew your membership by visiting http://www.auvsi.org/. For help with your membership please contact Elton Sinoimeri at email@example.com or Melissa Bowhay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need Registration Assistance?